By Shea & Raan Parton
If you had told us two months ago that we would be releasing weekly face masks instead of Market Bags we would have thought you were joking. However, like most of the world, we’ve had to adjust expectations, priorities, and focus on “the new normal”. While this pivot was sudden and unexpected, we’re extremely humbled in gratitude for our ability to be able to help with your support in three key ways during this pandemic:
- With our partnership with 501c3 nonprofit, baby2baby we’ve been able to give an American family in need a day’s worth of diapers and basic necessities for every mask sold. With this initiative, we’ve been able to help over 16,000 families. In addition to this, we’ve partnered with Global Citizen and Frontline Foods to provide 100% of the profits made from those masks to their organizations. Our mission has always been to use business for good and we’re fortunate to be in a place as a business to be able to do this.
- Releasing non-medical face masks not only keeps you safe, it also ensures that n-95 medical masks stay in the hands of the people who need them the most – healthcare workers.
- All of our masks are made in Downtown Los Angeles – allowing us to employ and support families in our own backyard.
We offer Face Masks to fit most non-medical needs:
- Pink (one-line customization, two lines customization, heart, 3-pack customized bundle, 3-pack non-customized bundle) to benefit baby2baby
- Black (one-line customization, two lines customization, heart, non-customized, 3-pack customized bundle, 3-pack non-customized bundle) to benefit baby2baby
- Black (two-line customization, single logo, 3-pack bundle logo) to benefit Frontline Foods
- Black pre-customized masks Kids Face Masks (launching Sunday, May 10!)
Check out the images below to see behind the scenes of our Face Mask and where they are made.
Follow Apolis: RSS Feed | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram | Correspondence